Full name: Blackburn Rovers Football Club
Nicknames: Rovers, Blue and Whites, The Riversiders
Founded: 1875; 135 years ago (1875)
Ground: Ewood Park, Blackburn, Lancashire (Capacity: 31,367)
Owner: Venky's London Limited
Manager: Steve Kean
Home colours: White/Blue
Away colours: Red/Black
Blackburn Rovers were founded on November 5th, 1875 and were one of the 12 founder members of the Football League.
The club did not have a ground of its own in its first couple of years, which led to the Rovers name.
Still the only club to have won the FA Cup three consecutive times and to honor this Blackburn Rovers are allowed to display the FA Cup emblem on their corner flags during matches. The club's emblem includes the Lancashire rose (Blackburn is a city in Lancashire county), the year of the club's foundation and the club motto - Arte et Labore (Through Skill and Hard Work).
The club’s Ewood Park stadium is located in the Ewood district of Blackburn.